Group Personal training – Bristol
Discover the Power of Combining Three Dynamic Martial Arts with 90-Minute Group Personal Training.
Are you tired of the same old workout routine and looking for something new and challenging? Look no further than our 90-minute group personal training sessions that fuse together three dynamic martial arts: Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai.
Our expert trainers will guide you through a high-intensity workout that will challenge your strength, endurance, and coordination. With a focus on combining the techniques of Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai, you’ll get the best of all three worlds in one fun and engaging workout.
IF YOU WISH TO BOOK A 1:1 TRIAL SESSION PLEASE CLICK HERE
Use promo code (TrialTKF8) to get your trial session for just £8!
This is not a boxercise class. We teach proper kickboxing, boxing and Thai boxing techniques to make sure our clients are staying injury-free. We are not a kickboxing club but everyone is welcome to come and train and have fun. Whether you are a beginner or advanced we can help you develop your fitness, confidence and self-defence skills.
All sessions are designed for individuals and their own training goals. We can achieve this by keeping the numbers down to less than 12 people per session.
What sets these three martial arts apart?
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Boxing is known for its focus on hand techniques, including punches and footwork. It’s a great workout for improving cardiovascular health and hand-eye coordination.
- Kickboxing, on the other hand, incorporates both hand and foot techniques, making it a full-body workout. It’s an excellent way to build strength and burn calories.
- Muay Thai, also known as the “Art of Eight Limbs,” utilizes punches, kicks, knees, and elbow strikes for a truly dynamic workout experience. It’s a great way to improve overall fitness, as well as self-defence skills.
Please note we are not running any ‘women only’ group sessions!
What are the benefits of Thai Kickboxing Fitness?
- Lose weight – burn up to 800 calories per hour
- Learn the right techniques – learn how to kick and punch properly and stay injury-free
- Self-defence skills – learn some essential moves, at the same time as getting fit
- Have fun – learn fun kickboxing combinations and make new friends
- One on one attention – we spend a minimum of 10 minutes with each person, depending on how many people attend the class.
- Build your confidence – push yourself, learn new skills and find out what you are capable of
How much does Thai Kickboxing Fitness cost?
after your trial session, Group Personal Training start from £13 – individual group sessions are £15 each but you can reduce this cost by block booking your sessions.
With your membership you will receive:
- FREE good quality pair of gloves on your first 3 month memberships
You will also have access to the following services with your membership:
- Home or gym training plans to support your training with us
- Discounted access to our online training platform with training and recipe books
- Monthly Biometric scan so you can track your progress
- Personalised nutrition plan based on your scan results (£30) provided by our own nutritionist* Usually worth £60
With our 90-minute group personal training sessions, you’ll get the best of all three martial arts, resulting in a truly unique and challenging workout experience. Plus, you’ll have the support and motivation of a group of like-minded individuals to help push you to your limits.
Don’t settle for a mundane workout routine. Take your training to the next level with our Thai Kickboxing group personal training sessions. Sign up today and experience the power of combining three dynamic martial arts
Your membership is more than training, we provide a service and it is tailored to you!
How do I book and pay for a Thai Kickboxing Fitness trial session?
Booking a class or trial session with us is easy…
- Create an account (if you are already a client – simply log in to your account)
- Choose your trial session from the drop down list
- Pay online using our secure card payment system
- If you are new to training with us, we will also ask you to fill out a short questionnaire
- Your trial session is booked – all that’s left to do is turn up and have fun!
- After you have had your trial session, you can book sessions whenever you like through our handy timetable booking system.