Premium Quality Personal Training in Bristol and Bath
ProTom Fitness offers exceptional personal training in Bristol, Bath, Keynsham and surrounding areas. We are not like other personal trainers. Anyone can stand next to a client, counting out and telling them which machine to use next. We offer much more than that.
Whatever your goal, having a personal trainer who is able to identify your particular needs can make all the difference when it comes to achieving your goals.
No two people are the same and sometimes a particular exercise may not be suitable for you. Many exercises can be executed in a couple of different ways, and what may be relevant for one body shape or bone structure may not be right for another. Having a personal trainer can help cut down this guesswork, helping to find the best exercise for you.
When learning a new movement, care will be given to ensure that the client is using proper technique. Getting this correct is important to avoid injury and improve performance, and having a personal trainer to guide you through this process is fundamental in ensuring positive results.
If you have tried to get fit on your own you will have realised that without constant motivation it can get tough very quickly. We not only motivate our clients, we reward them too. Not with a present or a medal, but by showing the client their improvement. Recording a couple of exercises at the beginning of the personal training journey, and then playing these back at a later date really allows the client to see just how far they have come.
With ProTom Fitness Personal Training in you can have a lot of fun, learn about yourself and carry this new healthy you into the rest of your life!
What are the benefits of Personal Training with ProTom Fitness?
- Expert training – from our team of highly qualified personal trainers
- Correct technique – to avoid injury and improve performance
- One on one support - with ongoing communication and feedback, to help you reach your fitness goals
- Personalised training plan – designed to suit your goals and abilities
- Home exercise plan – created for you to perform at home
- Tailored diet plan – tailored to your fitness or weight loss goals
- A choice of Bristol training venue – choose to train at Clifton Private gym BS8, Redland Private gym BS6, Public gym access at the City centre BS1 or Longwell Green BS30 Private gym. We also train people at home in Bath, Keynsham and all around the Bristol area!
- Flexible sessions – training sessions can be booked to fit around your schedule
We provide five Personal Training locations:
Our Main location for only personal training: The Basement Reflections House, 26 Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2AT
The following locations we are also provide group personal training as well:
Workout Harbourside - Floating Harbour Welsh Back Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 4SB
Powersports - 15 Hampton Ln Bristol BS6 6LE
ProTom Fitness - Longwell Green -5 Aldermoor Way, BS30 7DA
M House Gym - The Old Brewery, Lodway, Pill, BS20 0DH
We also provide mobile personal training and we can visit and train you at your home.
How much does it cost?
The personal training package includes 60 minute training sessions, a tailored diet plan and a home & gym training plan. With our membership you also receive access to our online training platform to follow exercise routines and learn more. All our clients receive access to our closed group Facebook page where we share the latest exercise routines and share information about dieting, and we encourage our clients to support one another. We are building a strong fitness community and 24/7 support for our clients! Accountability is key for success, and we are one of the best in the region and online to help and support.
- 1 trial session for £25 - with money back guarantee (this is half the price of a normal session)
- 3 Month Personal training Membership - 1 Session per week £180 per month
- 6 Month Personal training Membership - 1 Sessions per week £172 per month
- 3 Month Personal training Membership - 2 Sessions per week £340 per month
- 6 Month Personal training Membership - 2 Sessions per week £324 per month
- 3 Month Personal training Membership - 3 Sessions per week £480 per month
- 6 Month Personal training Membership - 3 Sessions per week £456 per month
How do I book and pay for a trial or personal training session?
Booking a trial or a training session with us is easy…
- Create an account (if you are already a client – simply log in to your account)
- Choose your trial or training session from the drop down list
- Pay online using our secure card payment system
- If you are new to training with us, we will also ask you to fill out a short questionnaire
- We'll be in touch to book your appointment
If you are interested to do a trial but you would like to avoid creating an account, you can pay for your trial via paypal, however you need to make sure you pay the transaction fee. After paying for your trial you will receive an email where we asking you to fill in your health form.
you can pay to https://www.paypal.me/protomfitness
Other services you might be interested in