Why train outdoors?
Training outdoors in the summer, whether it is personal training or a group exercise class, is a great way to get fit and have fun while getting fresh air and more vitamin D.
During the Pandemic this has become even more important as people need to socially distance from one another. Vitamin D has also been proven to lower your coronavirus risk factor. If you want to train with fitness professionals in a COVID-safe environment then contact us today.
Fitness classes at our outdoor gym in Bristol – Longwell Green
Bristol is a great place to exercise outside with a huge amount of green space. If you walk past the Clifton Downs you’ll always see people doing boot camp – but often these are not focused on technique and they injure their clients. If you want to get fit outdoors do it the right way with ProTom Fitness!
We hold outdoor personal training sessions at the following park locations in Bristol:
If you don’t see a location suitable for you on the list, please get in touch to enquire.
- BS1 5RR – Cabot Tower
- BS1 3XB – Castle Park
- BS1 4LH – Queen Square
- BS1 5RR – Brandon Hill
- BS1 6HS – Temple Church
- BS3 2EQ – Greville Smyth Park
- BS3 4SN – Victoria Park
- BS3 3AU – South Street Park
- BS3 5LD – Marksbury Road Open Space
- BS4 3HJ – Arnos Court Park
- BS4 4NE – Victory Park
- BS4 5LU – Stockwood Open Space
- BS5 0TX – Riverside Park
- BS5 7JE – Netham Park
- BS5 7AA – St George Park
- BS6 5AX – St Andrews Park
- BS6 6PR – Cotham Gardens
- BS6 7HE – Redland Park Children’s Playground
- BS8 1HB – Berkeley Square
- BS9 1FG – Clifton Downs
- BS14 0AP – Hengrove Park
- BS15 3AZ – Dundridge Park
- BS15 3AW – Conham River Park
- BS30 8ER – Coronation Park
- BS30 7BQ – Barrs Court Play Area
- BS31 1HL – Keynsham Bandstand, Memorial Park