Kickboxing 4 fitness is one on one personal training, teaching boxing, kickboxing and Thai Boxing moves and combinations.
It’s suitable for all ages and abilities and is a great way to improve balance and build stamina and endurance as it targets all muscle groups. What’s more – it’s a great way to lose weight as you can burn up to 800 calories in less than an hour. So if you’d like to feel strong, toned and like anything is possible – then kickboxing 4 fitness with ProTom is for you.
You’ll learn how to kick and punch with confidence and how to react quickly in a real-life situation if the need arises. The moves you learn may come in handy one day when you’re trying to ward off an attacker. Knowing that you’re capable of defending yourself builds self-esteem and helps you feel more confident in your ability to protect yourself.
We teach proper techniques. Learning the correct techniques and trying to keep your guard up all the time is better than messing around with pads in a boxercise class. Executing the punches and kicks in the right way will keep you injury free and also give you the capability to use these techniques for self-defence.
You’ll also have fun, whilst improving your fitness. We’ll teach you a variety of kickboxing routines – and with you brain fully engaged at all times, you’ll find the session will fly by. It’s also a great way to reduce stress – it not only releases stress-busting endorphins you can also take out your daily frustrations on the pads!
What are the benefits of Thai Kickboxing?
- Expert training – from our team of highly qualified personal trainers
- Correct Muay Thai technique – to avoid injury and improve performance
- Bespoke kick boxing exercises – designed to suit your goals and abilities
- One on one support – with ongoing communication and feedback, to help you reach your fitness goals
- A choice of Bristol training venues – choose to train at VIVO gym, Welshback or Oakfields Gym, Clifton
- Flexible KB sessions – training sessions can be booked to fit around your schedule
More sessions with membership and Home visit can be arranged.
How do I book and pay for a trial or kickboxing session?
Booking a trial or training session with us is easy…
- Create an account (if you are already a client – simply log in to your account)
- Choose your trial or training session from the drop down list
- Pay online using our secure card payment system
- If you are new to training with us, we will also ask you to fill out a short questionnaire
- We’ll contact you to book your appointment
Money back guarantee!
Use promo code 'PTtrial25' at checkout
1 session per week
3 month membership
2 sessions per week
3 month membership
We are also provide 6 month, 9 month and combined packages / contracts! For tailored personal training packages please drop us an email to email@example.com
Other services you might be interested in
- Personal training – One on one personal training including home and gym exercise plan and diet plan
- Thai Kickboxing fitness group personal training – a 90 minute group kickboxing class
- 4 Core Fitness® core strength group personal training – this group fitness class is based on medicine ball training and works the whole body